Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Once the prep is done this dish is very quick to prepare. Make sure you have everything ready to go before you start cooking. Also, this does not make a lot. It is more flavorful made in smaller amounts. I've doubled the recipe before and it's not quite as flavorful.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add garlic, cook 1-2 minutes. Do not burn.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, cook for a minute.
- Add basil and toss in gently. Cook for 1-2 minutes, just until it starts to wilt.
- Add pasta back into fry pan. Toss gently with tongs until fully combined. Allow to heat through and absorb the sauce, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve while hot.