Once the prep is done this dish is very quick to prepare. Make sure you have everything ready to go before you start cooking. Also, this does not make a lot. It is more flavorful made in smaller amounts. I've doubled the recipe before and it's not quite as flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in frying pan.
- 2Add garlic, cook 1-2 minutes. Do not burn.
- 3Add shrimp and cook until pink, 2-3 minutes.
- 4Stir in tomato, cook for a minute.
- 5Add basil and toss in gently. Cook for 1-2 minutes, just until it starts to wilt.
- 6Add pasta back into fry pan. Toss gently with tongs until fully combined. Allow to heat through and absorb the sauce, 1-2 minutes.
- 7Serve while hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Basil Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 768.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 230.5 mg
- Sodium 491.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 44.1 g