Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Once the prep is done this dish is very quick to prepare. Make sure you have everything ready to go before you start cooking. Also, this does not make a lot. It is more flavorful made in smaller amounts. I've doubled the recipe before and it's not quite as flavorful.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Add garlic, cook 1-2 minutes. Do not burn.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato, cook for a minute.
- Add basil and toss in gently. Cook for 1-2 minutes, just until it starts to wilt.
- Add pasta back into fry pan. Toss gently with tongs until fully combined. Allow to heat through and absorb the sauce, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve while hot.