- 1 lb shrimp, thawed peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves, cut into ribbons
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 min on each side.
- Remove to a serving dish.
- Add garlic and chili flakes to hot pan.
- Add wine and stir, scraping up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Boil 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and basil; toss and heat through.
- Return shrimp to pan, stir well and serve.