Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- Unroll crescent dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine butter and seasoning. Spread over dough. Roll into crescent rolls and bake as directed on can.
- Serve warm.
Well, for my luncheon, no rolls, left, I had 2-3 each. I take that as a good sign. I ate ones and tasty and buttery. I was happy and so were they. It went great with the luncheon. Thx you, saved recipe!
Simple and good! I used dried basil, garlic powder and dried garlic granules as that is what I had on hand. Thanks for the keeper, Homemade Gourmet Junkie! Made for the MAY '08 April Showers brings May Flowers photo challenge.
I don't have the seasoning mix you mention in your recipe, but instead, substituted one(s) I did have from Tastefully Simple. I used Garlic, Garlic and the Spinach & Herb mix and the rolls turned out delicious. I think other chef's could substitute garlic powder and some dried basil as well. Thanks for the idea to make my crescent rolls not so boring. Pam