1/2 Photos of Garlic Basil Crescent Rolls- Homemade Gourmet
Homemade Gourmet Junkie's Note:
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- 1Unroll crescent dough onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 2Combine butter and seasoning. Spread over dough. Roll into crescent rolls and bake as directed on can.
- 3Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Basil Crescent Rolls- Homemade Gourmet
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.9
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 195.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic basil seasoning