7 hrs 15 mins
This is a delicious and easy way to prepare chicken. Top with basil pesto if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute in oil over medium-high heat until sides are brown and then drain.
- 3Place chicken and garlic in crockpot.
- 4Pour tomatoes (with liquid) and broth over chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle of the thickest pieces.
- 6Remove chicken.
- 7Skim fat from the surface of the juices.
- 8Stir in beans and cook on low for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Basil Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 606.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chicken meat