Recipe by jparent
As the potatoes cook, the balsamic vinegar caramelizes making the potatoes sticky and mouthwatering. Roasted chicken would be a perfect accompaniment to these delicious roasted potatoes. I have served mine with steak and they are to die for. Super easy. The recipe is from www.littlepotatoes.com which was on the bag of potatoes I bought.
Top Review by green eyed lady
I made this for my mom, brother and sister-in-law when I was visiting. They loved it! I added onion slices to the mix and made my own trio mix of potatoes (some white, some red and some sweet).
- 2 lbs terrific trio potatoes, halved (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves, bruised
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine all ingredients on a large greased baking sheet (recommend using tin foil for easy cleanup); arrange in a single layer.
- Roast in preheated oven for about 50 minutes, turning once during cooking, until potatoes are tender.
- Serves 6.