These potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. My family loves these!
Make and share this Garlic Baked Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Pour olive oil into a plastic bag. Measure the garlic salt and pepper onto a plate, and stir around a little
- Coat each potato with olive oil by placing in the bag and moving it around. Remove from bag, and dip into the seasoning. Rub seasoning into the potato to coat.
- Place potatoes directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the potatoes feel soft when you squeeze them.
These are quite possibly the best baked potatoes I have ever eaten. The inside is sooo buttery soft. I will cut back a little on the garlic salt next time, but these will definitely be made a lot! Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous recipe!
Delicious! I used garlic powder mixed with sea salt and it worked just fine. Great crispy skin and so good inside. Thanks Mika!
I'd gotten so used to eating baked potatoes cooked in the microwave that I forgot how good a REAL baked potato is! These are so easy and so much better than a nuked potato! Thanks for posting!