1/1 Photo of Garlic Bagel Chips
Easy, easy! Just watch them closely so they don't burn! Great for snacking on, topping salads, soups, etc. They're lower in sodium than store-bought bagel chips. I make them wheat-free/gluten-free with bagels from www.kinnikinnick.com
My Private Note
cups ba ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large saute' pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- 4Add bagel slices, and toss to coat.
- 5Spread on a baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy and dry.
- 7Check frequently to prevent burning.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Bagel Chips
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 970.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.2 g