Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express.
- 8 ounces dried rotini pasta
- 2 cups asparagus spears, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 8 small sunburst squash (4 oz) or 8 small pattypan squash, halved (4 oz)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- Cook pasta according to package; drain and return to saucepan.
- In large skillet, cook asparagus, squash, and garlic in hot margarine for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove with slotted spoon and add to pasta.
- Combine whipping cream and lemon peel in skilled. Bring to boiling. Boil 2-3 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup. Pour cream mixture over pasta and vegetables and toss gently to coat.