Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
This is from "Gilroy Garlic Festival Demonstrator's recipes". I put it here for safe keeping
Top Review by mama smurf
Cut the recipe in half for DH and I and boy did we gobble this down. Delicious and rich! I followed the instructions and definately will be making this at Christmas time. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game 2013.
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- fresh vegetables, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F.
- In food processor with metal blade, chop garlic and artichoke hearts until medium-fine.
- Place in baking dish, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with vegies or crackers -- Enjoy :).