Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from "Gilroy Garlic Festival Demonstrator's recipes". I put it here for safe keeping
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F.
- In food processor with metal blade, chop garlic and artichoke hearts until medium-fine.
- Place in baking dish, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with vegies or crackers -- Enjoy :).
Cut the recipe in half for DH and I and boy did we gobble this down. Delicious and rich! I followed the instructions and definately will be making this at Christmas time. Thank you for posting. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag game 2013.
oh wow. This was superb. I actually ate so much that there are two recipes i tagged in games forum awaiting..this turned into dinner itself. I take lousy pics of things like dip but the taste is amazing.