Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The description says it all!
Make and share this Garlic Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Spoon into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with French, Sourdough or your favorite bread (sometimes I toast the bread).
- As always, my disclaimer: if you do not adore garlic, I would reduce the amount to 4 cloves.
Fabulous! I added some grated cheddar cheese as I usually do and was NOT disappointed. The garlic and green chiles really give this dish just a little heat and a LOT of flavor! Thanks for posting...I'm ready for any stray vampires that come my way!
Very easy and oh so yummy...I think I added more like 10-12 cloves of garlic. (We love garlic in our family). We also put about 10 drops of hot sauce. It was great! Thanks for the easy appetizer!
I put this in the oven just before guest were to arrive for a party. Everyone was going OHHH, AHHHH, smells great!!!We garlic lovers really enjoyed it. There were a few weak of heart but oh well, that's their problem. Next time I will add another jar of artichokes as this only made a small dish and there was none left for anyone to take home.