Recipe by katew
Taken for an old copy of Australian Good Taste for safekeeping as sounds good and easy !!
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
My DH loves you! I love this recipe, simple and elegant. The flavors are just perfect! What is not to like. I served this with angel hair pasta with basil pesto fresh out of the garden, sliced tomatoes with an olive oil drizzle. I am definitely making this again and soon. A perfect dinner for 2 or for a party of 20. LOVE IT! Made for July2013 AUZ/NZ Swap
- 1⁄2 cup fish stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 green king prawns, peeled, deveined, leave tails intact
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine stock, wine and garlic in saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, cook uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add prawns.
- Cook prawns 2 -3 minutes until they change colour.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Toss well and season.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes straight away.
- Serve with crusty bread.