Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Taken for an old copy of Australian Good Taste for safekeeping as sounds good and easy !!
- 1⁄2 cup fish stock
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20 green king prawns, peeled, deveined, leave tails intact
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
- Combine stock, wine and garlic in saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer, cook uncovered for 3 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add prawns.
- Cook prawns 2 -3 minutes until they change colour.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Toss well and season.
- Spoon into individual serving dishes straight away.
- Serve with crusty bread.
My DH loves you! I love this recipe, simple and elegant. The flavors are just perfect! What is not to like. I served this with angel hair pasta with basil pesto fresh out of the garden, sliced tomatoes with an olive oil drizzle. I am definitely making this again and soon. A perfect dinner for 2 or for a party of 20. LOVE IT! Made for July2013 AUZ/NZ Swap
Doesn't get any easier, and really delicious!!! Quickly prepared, I served these with Couscous With Seven Vegetables although this would go wonderfully with anything. Thank you Kate, much enjoyed, and made for ZWT 8
We enjoyed this super simple and quick recipe a lot thanks Kate. I used 20 smaller prawns for the two of us and served this alongside rice pilaf which was good as we didn't have any bread. I'd make this very low fat dish again.