These firm fish steaks are perfect on the barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light the barbecue, if you're using one, and let the coals burn to a white ash.
- 2Put the garlic, thyme, olive oil and the juice of one lemon in a large shallow container and mix together well.
- 3Add the fish steaks and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then cover and chill for 20min.
- 4Cut the other lemon into four slices and put to one side.
- 5Cook the fish on the barbecue, or on a preheated griddle pan, for 4-5min on one side and brush over a little of the marinade.
- 6Turn over, put a slice of reserved lemon on top of each steak and continue to cook for 3-4min or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Thyme Fish Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: