Garlic and Thyme Fish Steaks
- Light the barbecue, if you're using one, and let the coals burn to a white ash.
- Put the garlic, thyme, olive oil and the juice of one lemon in a large shallow container and mix together well.
- Add the fish steaks and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then cover and chill for 20min.
- Cut the other lemon into four slices and put to one side.
- Cook the fish on the barbecue, or on a preheated griddle pan, for 4-5min on one side and brush over a little of the marinade.
- Turn over, put a slice of reserved lemon on top of each steak and continue to cook for 3-4min or until cooked through.