Recipe by WendyMaq
Adapted to serve 4 from South Beach Diet online. Phase 1. 20 minutes - 2 hours marintating time not included in preparation and cooking time. Grill up some bell pepper, sweet onion, and zucchini to round out this meal.
- 4 center-cut pork chops, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops all over with soy sauce, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes - 2 hours.
- Coat grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray and preheat.
- Cook chops 4 inches from heat source 5-6 minutes each side, or until a thermometer inserted in center of chop reads 155 degrees F and juices run clear.