Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderful garlicky shrimp!
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add shrimp to a saucepan of boiling water and immediately reduce heat to medium.
- Cook shrimp for 3 minutes or until they turn pink.
- Drain and immerse in cold water to stop cooking.
- Pat dry on paper towels.
- Place shrimp into baking shells or 6.
- individual ramekins.
- Melt butter in small saucepan.
- Add garlic and cook for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss well and spoon evenly over shrimp.
- Bake for 15 minutes.