Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adopted from Recipe Zaar. I noticed that there was no garlic added to the recipe, so I've updated to include the garlic. This is very very good.
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, Cleaned, finely shredded julienne (I cut mine into slices and it worked fine)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (of course add more or less depending on your taste)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- fresh ground pepper
- Over medium heat, sauté the garlic in the butter for about a minute then add the Brussels Sprouts and saute until wilted, about 7 minutes. We like to cook until they get a bit brown which took about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream and serve.
- Feel free to adjust proportions to suit your taste!
yum - a fun new way to do brussels sprouts! Just rich enough. Like some other reviewers I cut the sprouts in 1/4s instead. Will make again!
GOOD LORD! These are THE BEST brussel sprouts I have EVER tasted! I am preparing them for Canadian Thanksgiving tomorrow...but am going to have to send my husband out for another 2lbs! I can't stop tasting them!
Thanks Nimz...a 5 star restaurant could not have come up with a better recipe!
Very nice side that is so easy to make. I made as written using Nimz's suggestion to slice the sprouts and cut the fat by fallowing Nimz's suggestion to use fat free half and half, also used the full 4 cloves of garlic. Thanks for the post.