Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A wonderful super easy meal in a skillet. Delicious and on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 lb small red potato, quartered
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, heat oil and butter together.
- Over low heat, add sage and garlic and cook for about two minutes.
- Increase heat to medium high and add chicken and potatoes and cook for about three minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn heat to low again, cover and cook for another ten minutes.
- Add chicken broth and cook uncovered for three minutes more.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Yum, this was delish! Used dried sage. Potatoes took longer to cook than recipe suggests.
This was awesome! I used Melissa's Gemstone Potatoes to give it some color and left out the parsley. Everyone in the house ate this up and I can't wait to have some for lunch today! Thanks for posting such a great recipe!
Tasty and simple... a great combination! I added a little rosemary and some garlic powder too. Thanks!