1/2 Photos of Garlic and Rosemary 'smashed' Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
A simple but tasty side dish. The roasted garlic and rosemary make these mashed potatoes stand out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place garlic cloves in a small oven-safe pan or a piece of foil and roast until lightly browned, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 3In a large pot, add potatoes and fill with water.
- 4Cover and bring to a boil until potatoes are softened, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- 5Drain potatoes through a colander; return to pot (not on stove) and add sour cream, butter, roasted garlic cloves and rosemary.
- 6Mash the potatoes until few lumps remain.
- 7Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Rosemary 'smashed' Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.5 mg
- Sodium 59.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g