- 4 1⁄2-5 lbs bone-in turkey breast
- 6 garlic cloves, halved or 6 garlic cloves, quartered
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Insert pieces of garlic and rosemary under the skin; place additional garlic & rosemary in the neck and abdomen cavities.
- Rub olive oil over the skin, and season with salt & pepper.
- Place on rack in roasting pan and roast in oven at 350F for 1-2 hours for a 4-6 pound breast, until internal temperature checks at least 165F and skin is nicely browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 20 minutes before slicing and serving.