Recipe by Geema
I just love the fragrance of these garlicy potatoes are they are roasting. Use fresh rosemary if you can, it really makes a difference.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
I loved this recipe, but I knew I would just from reading it as the potatoes I make are very similar. I upped the olive oil to 2 T just because I love olive oil. Ate these like potato chips. Delicious.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and scrub potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in a bowl or zip lock bag.
- Add the olive oil and coat potatoes thoroughly.
- Sprinkle potatoes with garlic, rosemary, and salt and pepper and stir or shake to mix well.
- Turn out onto baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy, stirring occasionally.