Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is my way of cooking delicious Lamb Chops and the only way I ever do and so easy to do. I've also made them on the stove top and still very good. Company always love them and is a treat as many people don't try to cook it themselves.
- 6 lamb chops (large)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine rosemary, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub ingredients on both sides of lamb chops.
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill on medium-high heat and sear (approximately 3-4 minutes per side) or to your taste-lamb should be slightly pink in the center.
- Rest for 10 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
Quick, fast and in a hurry. No hassle and good flavor. Bravo!
I was in a rush and had no time to marinate the chops but I spread the mixture over the chops and I broiled them. I loved the flavor. I would love to try them after marinating next. Thank you!