Recipe by CC & G
This is my way of cooking delicious Lamb Chops and the only way I ever do and so easy to do. I've also made them on the stove top and still very good. Company always love them and is a treat as many people don't try to cook it themselves.
- 6 lamb chops (large)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rosemary, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub ingredients on both sides of lamb chops.
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill on medium-high heat and sear (approximately 3-4 minutes per side) or to your taste-lamb should be slightly pink in the center.
- Rest for 10 minutes cover with aluminum foil.