Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in Good Housekeeping magazine, but originated in the "Not Your Average Joe's" restaurant located in Needham, Mass. Serve with crusty bread for dipping, but also delicious over vegetables. Can be used for salad dressing if you add a little balsamic vinegar. Very versatile!
- 1 cup romano cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed with press
- In small serving bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Serve at room temperature with crusty bread.
- Please see description for more serving ideas.