Recipe by *Alia*
These are a snap to prepare. Just prepare the ingredients and them place them in a tin foil pack and throw them in the oven or on a grill. Nice and tasty too!
Top Review by mama smurf
W O W! That is what my DH said. After that it was just yummmmmm. The flavor was wonderful. Not to strong and no heavy cream. Make sure you make the Rosemary Garlic Butter #254093...it makes the potatoes. We did add a little regular butter when we dished them on our plate but W O W! We served this with Oven Pork Chops #230156, Honey-Caramelized Onions #265494 and a green salad. Definately on my regular menu. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.
- 16 (2 lb) red potatoes
- 16 shallots, peeled
- 16 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup garlic and herb butter (rosemary-garlic butter)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice potatoes 1/4 inch thick.
- On each of eight 8 inch squares of aluminum foil, place 2 sliced potatoes, 2 shallots, and 2 cloves garlic.
- Dot each serving with 1 T. rosemary-garlic butter, add 1 T. water, 1/4 t. salt, pinch pepper.
- Seal packets tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet; bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, carefully open packets, and slide contents onto plates.
- Serve at once.