Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Garlic and Ranch Turkey Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- seasoned salt and pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Knead together the turkey, ranch mix, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and pepper in a bowl until evenly combined; divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
These burgers had a great flavor but was very wet. They did not hold together at all. I added some breadcrumbs but they were still very very wet. Perhaps I will cut down the worcestershire sauce next time. Thank you.