Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
savory and yummy
- 15-20 baby potatoes
- 78.07 ml bottled ranch dressing
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 59.16 ml minced garlic
- 59.16 ml sour cream
- 78.07 ml milk
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml fresh ground pepper
- 2 finely chopper green onions
- 9.85 ml parsley flakes
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- Wash and boil potatoes until tender.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add all ingredients. Stir over med- low heat until well blended and serve hot.
I Scaled this back for 3 serves but only put in 1 tablespoon garlic instead of 1 1/2 as I knew our fresh garlic was extremely potent and boy I am glad I did because it was but was still very much enjoyed though I did use a vintage cheddar instead of parmesan otherwise made to recipe, thank you daishasma, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by Karen Elizabeth.
Yum! These were wonderful mashed potatoes. Very smooth and creamy. I agree with the other reviewer that thought that these would also be good in a twice-baked potato. Thanks daishasma for a great recipe. Made for I Recommend tag.
Not your everyday mashed potatoes! I'm not a lover of mashed potatoes, but these have lots of flavour, smooth and creamy, we all enjoyed them and I will make them again! Made these last night to go with "Meatloaf Pie", and served up onion gravy on the side. A lovely comfort meal for a relaxed Sunday evening! Made for PAC Spring 2008, thanks daishasma!