Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
savory and yummy
Make and share this Garlic and Ranch Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 15 -20 baby potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup bottled ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 finely chopper green onions
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Wash and boil potatoes until tender.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add all ingredients. Stir over med- low heat until well blended and serve hot.
I Scaled this back for 3 serves but only put in 1 tablespoon garlic instead of 1 1/2 as I knew our fresh garlic was extremely potent and boy I am glad I did because it was but was still very much enjoyed though I did use a vintage cheddar instead of parmesan otherwise made to recipe, thank you daishasma, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by Karen Elizabeth.
Yum! These were wonderful mashed potatoes. Very smooth and creamy. I agree with the other reviewer that thought that these would also be good in a twice-baked potato. Thanks daishasma for a great recipe. Made for I Recommend tag.
Not your everyday mashed potatoes! I'm not a lover of mashed potatoes, but these have lots of flavour, smooth and creamy, we all enjoyed them and I will make them again! Made these last night to go with "Meatloaf Pie", and served up onion gravy on the side. A lovely comfort meal for a relaxed Sunday evening! Made for PAC Spring 2008, thanks daishasma!