Prep 3 hrs
Cook 8 mins
If you like pepper and garlic on your steaks this is for you. Yum. Makes 4 normal or 8 healthy sized servings. Prep time is marinating time.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow baking dish.
- Add steak and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 6 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Season steak generously with additional pepper.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, brushing occasionally with marinade, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Thinly slice steak across grain and serve.
Simple yet delicious. I love recipes that don't cover the taste of the steak and this one is the perfect example. Beef flavor is enhanced perfectly. Thank you.
Easy to put together, and turned out well. I can't argue with a marinade that tastes good without sweetener.
Delish!!!!! I only marinated the steak for 2 hours. (Sorry I couldn't wait) It was fantastic. Flank steak is a great cut of meat. Thanks Annacia for a great recipe.