1/1 Photo of Garlic and Pepper Marinated Flank Steak
3 hrs 8 mins
If you like pepper and garlic on your steaks this is for you. Yum. Makes 4 normal or 8 healthy sized servings. Prep time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow baking dish.
- 2Add steak and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 6 hours.
- 3Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler.
- 4Season steak generously with additional pepper.
- 5Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, brushing occasionally with marinade, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 6Thinly slice steak across grain and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Pepper Marinated Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 1128.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.3 g