Recipe by Annacia
If you like pepper and garlic on your steaks this is for you. Yum. Makes 4 normal or 8 healthy sized servings. Prep time is marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 (2 lb) flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow baking dish.
- Add steak and turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate 3 to 6 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler.
- Season steak generously with additional pepper.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, brushing occasionally with marinade, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Thinly slice steak across grain and serve.