Recipe by gertc96
This is a recipe that I got from a cookbook that I've had a while called Racheal Ray's meals for 2,4,6,8 great meals for coupls or crowds.... I have prepared this and it is awesome.... I hope you enjoy it....
Top Review by teresas
What a bunch of spicy goodness! I made as posted except I used a russet potato because that's what I had. I cut it in wedges and based on other reviewers, I parboiled mine for about 3 minutes. Tossed everything on the foil packet and it was done and so very tasty in 20 minutes. DH even said "Wow! my mouth is on fire", I guess I should have used the smaller amount of red pepper flakes. We love it! Thanks for posting. :)
- 1 lb yukon gold potato
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on taste
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, coarse to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill to high or oven to 500 degrees F.
- Rip 2 sheets of about 18in. long foil and stack them together.
- Cut potatoes into wedges and pile them on the center of the foil.
- Combine the garlic with the potatoes and sprinkle the EVOO, red pepper flakes, parsley, and lots of salt and pepper.
- Pull the ends of the foil together and fold them over, then close the opposite sides to form a packet.
- Cook for 20 min, turning once.
- If cooking on a grill, place packet to the side and not over the direct heat to prevent scorching.