1/1 Photo of Garlic and Parsley Herb Butter
3 hrs 5 mins
Cooking time is chilling time. Herb butters are a nifty way to spice up any meal. I like herbed butters as a quick easy way to flavor frozen or canned veggies. Just add a dab of herbed butter and heat up the veggies. You can substitute margarine for the butter. If you choose to use dried herbs instead of fresh use 1 1/2 times the amount called for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let butter soften to room temperature.
- 2Beat in other ingredients.
- 3Pack butter into molds or crocks or form balls with a melon baller.
- 4Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 5Can be stored for upto 1 month in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Parsley Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1660.5
- Calories from Fat 1671
- Total Fat 185.7 g
- Saturated Fat 117.4 g
- Cholesterol 491.4 mg
- Sodium 43.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: