1/6 Photos of Garlic and Parmesan Sourdough Bread
3 hrs 45 mins
Donna M.'s Note:
This is one of those recipes that you can taste with your imagination! I haven't made it yet, but I will soon. I just know it is going to be really yummy with my next Italian dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Starter must be proofed overnight or up to 12 hours before making bread.
- 2Add ingredients to bread machine in the order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- 3Select Dough cycle and start.
- 4When dough has finished kneading, but before it goes into the rise, remove from machine and shape into loaf or loaves.
- 5You could do standard loaves, or a free-form round or oval, or elongate.
- 6Let bread rise until double in bulk, covered.
- 7For a nice touch, lightly beat 1 egg white with 1 Tbsp water and brush top of loaf with this egg wash, and then sprinkle with fresh Parmesan, finely shredded.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of loaves.
- 9NOTE: Roasted garlic could be used, in which case I would increase the amount because it is milder in flavor.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Parmesan Sourdough Bread
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2504.5
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 3422.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 410.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 82.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: