Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just made this up one night! It's like restaurant food at home!
Make and share this Garlic and Parmesan Shrimp Farfalle recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a medium-large sauce pan. Add garlic and saute til tender, but not browned.
- Add shrimp, bay leaf, oregano, and basil to butter and simmer 5-10 minutes until pasta is almost ready.
- Add flour and stir to make a roux. cook 1 minute.
- Add cream and mix well. Stir in parmesean and mix well until creamy.
- Drain pasta reseving 1 cup of the cooking water. Keep warm.
- Add cooking water to sauce and stir with whisk until smoth. Let sauce come to a gentle boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix/ fold in pasta. Serve with garlic toast if desired.