Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really Fast and Easy Dip that's sure to draw a crowd every time you put it out.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Stir sourcream, mayo and sugar in a bowl.
- Add remaining spices, stir till well combined.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
Much too sweet for my taste, and not onion-y enough. Next time I'll add either more onion and/or chopped chives, and omit the sugar. Possibly adjust the mayo/sour cream ration in favor of more sour cream as well. Definitely a snap to make, though, with ingredients I always have on hand.
Been making this for years as I found the recipe in a dip mix cookbook. I don't have the cookbook anymore, but glad to know I can still find the recipe. Love this dip! It goes great with potato chips, too!
This was a very tasty dip. I left out the onion powder and used a sauteed onion instead. I am sure it would be just as good with the powder. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Everyone loved it!