Recipe by Linda Carmical
This is a quick and easy inexpensive dish to make! I've made it for my family and friends for years and it is a FAVORITE for all! I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes (or boneless breast)
- 2 medium onions, diced (smaller or larger are ok)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder (dollar store garlic powder works great! Fresh garlic does NOT)
- 1⁄3 cup margarine (Shed Spread works great! Butter does NOT...It burns!)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1/2 of the margarine in a large frying pan over medium heat until melted. Add the diced onions and 1 tbls garlic powder to pan and cook until soft and clear. Add chicken cubes and remaining margarine and garlic powder. Continue to cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through (about 10-15 minutes).
- NOTE: Margarine and garlic powder amounts may be altered as desired.
- Rice Dish
- -White Rice
- Cook according to package directions.