Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something I invented for a change of taste. I am hooked on this dressing right now! Very garlicky, full of flavor - turns a simple salad into a meal. Dip celery sticks into this for a very tasty snack.
- 120.48 g canchopped black olives
- 88.74 ml balsamic vinegar
- 73.94 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml honey
- 7.39 ml sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml dried parsley
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 170.09 g package firm tofu
- 177.44 ml water
- Put all ingredients but tofu and water into food processor. Process until all are mixed and smooth.
- Add water and tofu and blend some more.
- Put into container and refrigerate for up to 10 days.
Calling all vegetarians and vegans and people who fear tofu. Try this recipe. It really rocks.
We loved it and I will make it again soon.