Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Something I invented for a change of taste. I am hooked on this dressing right now! Very garlicky, full of flavor - turns a simple salad into a meal. Dip celery sticks into this for a very tasty snack.
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package firm tofu
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Put all ingredients but tofu and water into food processor. Process until all are mixed and smooth.
- Add water and tofu and blend some more.
- Put into container and refrigerate for up to 10 days.
Calling all vegetarians and vegans and people who fear tofu. Try this recipe. It really rocks.
We loved it and I will make it again soon.