Sondra Beth's Note:
Simple, cheap, easy and yummy! Thank you Racheal Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until it's al dente - still slightly firm to the bite.
- 2In a large skillet over medium heat, cook garlic and pepper in until it speaks.
- 3Add anchovies and stir them in oil with a wooden spoon until they disappear.
- 4Toss drained pasta into this pan.
- 5Coat the pasta evenly with the garlic and oil and anchovies. Add parsley and black pepper. Toss and taste. Adjust with ground pepper and salt to taste.
- 6Serving Suggestion: Dump into a large oval dish and serve with greans and bread.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Oil Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 190.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.5 g