Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, cheap, easy and yummy! Thank you Racheal Ray
Make and share this Garlic and Oil Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta until it's al dente - still slightly firm to the bite.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook garlic and pepper in until it speaks.
- Add anchovies and stir them in oil with a wooden spoon until they disappear.
- Toss drained pasta into this pan.
- Coat the pasta evenly with the garlic and oil and anchovies. Add parsley and black pepper. Toss and taste. Adjust with ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Serving Suggestion: Dump into a large oval dish and serve with greans and bread.