Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on another site and tweeked it just a little, adding lemon juice. Great with a holiday meal, or any weeknight is great too.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed (try to get all about the same size)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons prepared stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, juice of (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, agave, mustard and garlic.
- Put brussel sprouts in bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Place on a platter and squeeze lemon juice over to taste, if desired.
Thank you so much everybody loved it!
This was so easy to prepare, we were having roast for dinner, and quickly prepared the sprouts and just popped them in the oven with everything else. DS commented on how good the sprouts were, with everyone else agreeing. The flavours just go so well together and the sprouts were just perfectly cooked.<br/>Wonderful recipe for the brussel sprout lovers of this world.
Great way to prepare Brussels sprouts! I love them roasted and the honey/mustard coating was perfect. I skipped the optional lemon squeeze. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Best of 2013 event, recommended by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle