- 1 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed (try to get all about the same size)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons prepared stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, juice of (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, agave, mustard and garlic.
- Put brussel sprouts in bowl and toss to coat.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Place on a platter and squeeze lemon juice over to taste, if desired.