1/3 Photos of Garlic and Mustard Roasted Brussel Sprouts
I found this on another site and tweeked it just a little, adding lemon juice. Great with a holiday meal, or any weeknight is great too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- 3In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, agave, mustard and garlic.
- 4Put brussel sprouts in bowl and toss to coat.
- 5Spread evenly on baking sheet in a single layer.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until tender.
- 7Place on a platter and squeeze lemon juice over to taste, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Mustard Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: