Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
The mustard sauce is based on a recipe from Michele Uravater's Monday to Friday Cookbook. This makes moist and tasty chicken. Prep time includes minimum marinating time.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, dijon mustard and garlic to a food processor and whirl until well mixed.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Rub paste all over chicken, on top of and under the skin and let it sit for at least 30 minute.
- Grill until internal temperature of chicken is 160 degrees.
- Remove chicken and let rest for 10 minute.