1 hr 10 mins
Marla in TX's Note:
The mustard sauce is based on a recipe from Michele Uravater's Monday to Friday Cookbook. This makes moist and tasty chicken. Prep time includes minimum marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, dijon mustard and garlic to a food processor and whirl until well mixed.
- 2Season to taste with pepper.
- 3Rub paste all over chicken, on top of and under the skin and let it sit for at least 30 minute.
- 4Grill until internal temperature of chicken is 160 degrees.
- 5Remove chicken and let rest for 10 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Mustard Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.3
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 313.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g