Recipe by *Bellinda*
This dish is healthy and delicious and so easy to make. I like to eat it with Amazing Buttermilk Garlic Mashed Potatoes and a mixed salad. Instead of creme fraiche you could use sour cream. And instead of 8 chicken thighs you could use 4 chicken breast halves. You can cook it on the grill or in the oven. I had a hard time listing cooking times, so just make sure the chicken is done and enjoy :)
Top Review by Chabear01
Made for Fall 09 PAC orphange adoption. Made exactly as the the recipe calls for, this needs no changes at all. One superb chicken dish, made with breasts. I thought I would have leftovers since only two of us, but DGS pigged out on this and licked the platter clean. Thank You for a super keeper of a recipe.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons djon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place in a dish or zip-top bag.
- Mix the next seven ingredients together in a small bowl and add to the chicken.
- Turn chicken to coat, cover and refrigerate over night.
- Remove chicken from marinade and either put on barbecue for 10-15 minutes per side or in an 350°F oven for 35-40 minutes. But cooking times will vary, so make sure they're done.
- Mix the creme fraiche with the other 2Tbs dijon mustard, terragon and salt and pepper and spread on chicken just before serving.