Recipe by mommyoffour
Mmmmmm.....we love these little beauties. I came across this recipe in a Betty Crocker cookbook long ago and have been making them ever since. The roasted bell peppers on the top make this extra special.
Top Review by Realtor by day, Chef by night
Yummy! These were great burgers. I was surprised that the mustard didn't jump out at you but blended right in. My family couldn't tell what was in there and I didn't tell them either! They loved 'em. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. I'll be making these again and again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- lettuce leaf
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- Mix beef, mustard and garlic.
- Shape mixture into patties about 3/ 4 inch thick.
- Cover and grill patties 4 to 5 inches from medium heat 13 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center adn juice is clear.
- Add buns, cut sides down, for last 4 minutes of grilling or until toasted.
- Top burgers with cheese.
- Serve burgers on buns with lettuce and bell peppers.