Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Enjoyable and different idea for a bbq !
Make and share this Garlic and Mushroom Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat grill to high, rub mushrooms with oil.
- Grill for 3 minutes each side or till cooked but still firm.
- Mix cheese, garlic, butter, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms.
- Grill until cheese melts.
- Place in toasted buns with salad.
- This could also be done in the oven.
My first time having a mushroom burger. Very nice. I will add some additional garlic next time. We love garlic. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag. :)