1/1 Photo of Garlic and Mushroom Burgers
Enjoyable and different idea for a bbq !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to high, rub mushrooms with oil.
- 2Grill for 3 minutes each side or till cooked but still firm.
- 3Mix cheese, garlic, butter, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- 4Spoon mixture into mushrooms.
- 5Grill until cheese melts.
- 6Place in toasted buns with salad.
- 7This could also be done in the oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Mushroom Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.1
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 320.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g