Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
A dressing so tasty cannot be easier than this !
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Add the vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper to a food processor bowl.
- With the processor running, slowly drizzle in the oil.
- Serve immediately or place in a glass container (with a lid) and refrigerate.
This is really great! I always use lemon and olive oil, bur I just usually use them separately. Now, it's all I use. Easy recipe, great taste. Thanks for posting.
This turned out really great! Wasn't over acidic with a very pleasant lemon flavor. Will even try grilling or marinating with the leftovers.