Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Paul Prudhomme's "Fork In The Road". Good w/ cooked veggies, fondue, spring rolls, and probably lots of other things.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, minced
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Flavors combine best if made an hour or two before use.
We loved this sauce! I used tamari for the soy sauce, and since I only had 1 jalapeno on hand, I also added a serrano. Packed with flavor and very balanced. Thanks for posting!