Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are spicy and tasty. Great for Holidays and BBQ.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 3 cups whole blanched almonds
- In a large skillet over moderate heat, heat olive oil and butter. When
- butter foams, add garlic and stir until fragrant. Add pepper flakes and
- stir an additional 15 seconds. Add almonds and stir continuously until
- nuts are well coated and lightly toasted. Season with salt. Drain nuts on
- paper towels and let cool. Serve cool, but not cold.