Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are spicy and tasty. Great for Holidays and BBQ.
Make and share this Garlic and Hot-Pepper Almonds recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over moderate heat, heat olive oil and butter. When
- butter foams, add garlic and stir until fragrant. Add pepper flakes and
- stir an additional 15 seconds. Add almonds and stir continuously until
- nuts are well coated and lightly toasted. Season with salt. Drain nuts on
- paper towels and let cool. Serve cool, but not cold.