Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe I came up with from throwing some ingredients together. It's very simple and full of flavor.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons basil
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot and simmer on low for 6+ hours.
- Remove bay leaves. You can blend it with an immersion blender for a less chunky consistency.