Recipe by The Flying Chef
A great little appetizer or finger food for a party that is easy to throw together.
- 120 g garlic and cream cheese with herbs
- 12 medium mushroom caps, with stalks removed (I used swiss Brown)
- garlic olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 100 g prosciutto, grilled until crisp and broken into stips
- chopped fresh chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan, season mushrooms to taste.
- Add mushrooms to the pan cook both sides until tender, remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Spoon a dollop of the cream cheese into the mushroom caps, top with the prosciutto strips and sprinkle with chives.
- Serve immediately.