1/5 Photos of Garlic and Herb Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1 hr 30 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
These are so easy and yummy. They can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Just bake and serve with your favorite steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Prick potatoes and bake about an hour or until tender.
- 3Let cool until they can be handled.
- 4Cut 1/3 off the top of the potato, horizontally.
- 5Scoop put cooked potato leaving 1/4 inch thick shell.
- 6Mash scooped potatoes with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- 7Stir in garlic and herb cheese.
- 8Spoon mashed potatoes back into the shells.
- 9Sprinkle with paprika.
- 10Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 11Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Herb Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese