Cook1 hr 30 mins
These are so easy and yummy. They can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Just bake and serve with your favorite steak.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prick potatoes and bake about an hour or until tender.
- Let cool until they can be handled.
- Cut 1/3 off the top of the potato, horizontally.
- Scoop put cooked potato leaving 1/4 inch thick shell.
- Mash scooped potatoes with milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir in garlic and herb cheese.
- Spoon mashed potatoes back into the shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until hot and lightly browned.