Recipe by carolinafan
Serve this on a bed of fresh spinach leaves, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley or basil.
- 4 ounces uncooked small shell pasta
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 4 -5 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1 (1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package, adding peas during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain; return to saucepan.
- Add shrimp, cheese spread, mushrooms and milk; cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot, stirring constantly.