1 hr 25 mins
Oven-roasting vegetables brings out maximum flavour, in my opinion. I eat these like potato chips - can't stop at just one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs assorted small potatoes (such as fingerling, Yukon Gold or red Bliss, scrubbed)
- 1 acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 cups butternut squash, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried, crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried, crumbled)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried, crumbled)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Cover the bottom of a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Place the potatoes and squash in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, rosemary, thyme, oregano, garlic, balsamico and salt and pepper to coat well.
- 4Transfer vegetables to large baking sheet and spread into a single layer, keeping any leftover oil from the bowl.
- 5Roast the vegetables until tender, turning every 15 minutes with a long-handled spoon, about 45 minutes to 55 minutes.
- 6The veggies should be tender on the inside and caramelized in places on the outside.
- 7Adjust seasoning to taste.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes and Squash
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 636.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g