- 24 garlic cloves (peeled and chopped fine)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 small red pepper (diced fine)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 2 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes (DON'T let it burn!).
- add 1/2 cup of the broth and turn the heat down to low and let simmer for awhile about 15-20 minutes or till broth has mostly evaporated.
- Add the rest of the broth, tomatoes and chopped onion and the herbs.
- this simmer for around 10 minutes, pour over the pasta and serve.