Yes....I know.....that sounds like a lot of garlic, but for us garlic lovers, it is a great dish. Give it a try. Please?!?!?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute garlic in olive oil for 3 minutes (DON'T let it burn!).
- 2add 1/2 cup of the broth and turn the heat down to low and let simmer for awhile about 15-20 minutes or till broth has mostly evaporated.
- 3Add the rest of the broth, tomatoes and chopped onion and the herbs.
- 4this simmer for around 10 minutes, pour over the pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic and Herb Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: